• Hosted at the sprawling Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab Campus in Laurel, MD
• Access to a huge community of space and tech enthusiasts in the Baltimore-Washington metro area
• Access to APL engineers with real-world experience in Space
• Live streaming of project demonstrations
• Challenge SWAG bags offered to all participants and tours of APL
• A passel of resources provided by challenge supporters such as 3D printers and VR set will be made available to participants
• Established relations with local high schools, universities, museums and private companies from hosting the event in 2015 & 2016
What is SpaceApps?
For an overview of SpaceApps, click here.